About Me

My photo
East Orange, New Jersey, United States

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Week 4 Comments

Link to Quinn Brown’s UDUTU:

http://homepage.mac.com/qlbrown/Sites/UDUTU/UdutuCourse1/course/course38928.html

Comment on Quinn Brown’s UDUTU:

Facebook and Twitter are social juggernauts and using then to promote dance is a great idea, I am surprised that you did not use Myspace. I have come to realize that MySpace and facebook tap into two totally different audiences. Anyway your Udutu was great I enjoyed and learned much about facebook and twitter how to set up pages.

Link to Thourn Heng’s UDUTU:

http://publish.myudutu.com/published/evaluations/16092/Course38830/v2010_7_26_2_51_0/course/course38830.html

Comment on Thourn Heng’s Page:

Math has never been my strong suit, and although it was the review was clear, it made me feel like I was still in a classroom. Which is fine but with UDUTU you can try to make an attempt to liven up the lesson and or review. I thought that the lesson was effective and straightforward but lacked the coach2win glitter. The real world example at the end made it real for me.

Link to Natalie Howard’s UDUTU:

http://lms.myudutu.com/LMSGadget/courses/lms/21501/Course38457/2313/v2010_8_1_15_40_59/course/Course38457.html

Comment On Natalie Howard’s Page:

I found your UDUTU interesting, with this ever changing world of technology there so many children that never get the true definition of Blogging. Sure they may set up a blog and or discuss, or should I say gossip, on a blog. When there is an actual purpose for a blog it can be a great educational tool. Your blog was informative and educational, the assessments were a bit confusing because of many different choices you had but I got over it. Good job Nat.

No comments:

Post a Comment